Publications and Links
The following list provides recent publications by Aventine authors:
- James E, Trautman H, Szabo E, Ribalov R. US budget impact analysis of bendamustine ready-to-dilute products in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Value Health. 2020;23(Supp 1):S34.
- Trautman H, Szabo E, James E, Tang B. Patient-administered biologic and biosimilar filgrastim may offer more affordable options for patients with nonmyeloid malignancies receiving chemotherapy in the United States: a budget impact analysis from the payer perspective. J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2019 Jan;25(1):94-101.
- Szabo E, James E, Trautman H, Hoehn G, Tang B. Assessing the need for a biosimilar: a systematic literature review of the treatment burden of trastuzumab in HER2-overexpressing breast cancer. Presented at: 36th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference 2019. Abstract.
- Tang B, Yang HK, Caver T, Karcher R, Trautman H. Current treatment patterns and associated outcomes in Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia (WM) and related hematologic malignancies: a systematic literature review. J Clin Oncol. 2019;37(15, suppl):e18235.
- James E, Trautman H, Hoehn G, Szabo E, Tang B. Assessing the need for a biosimilar: a systematic literature review of the treatment burden of rituximab in hematologic malignancies. Blood. 2018;132(suppl 1):5908.
- James E, Trautman H, Szabo E, Tang B. Comparative cost-efficiency analysis of granulocyte colony-stimulating factors for use in chemotherapy patients in the United States. Blood. 2017;130(suppl 1):4667.
- James E, Trautman H, Szabo E, Tang B. Budget impact analysis of switching chemotherapy patients using granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSFs) from pegfilgrastim to short-acting G-CSFs in the United States. Blood. 2017;130(suppl 1):4668.
- Trautman H, Szabo E, Lo-Coco F, James E, et al. Budget impact analysis of treating chemotherapy patients with health care provider-administered tbo-filgrastim, filgrastim-sndz, and filgrastim in the United States. Blood. 2016;128(22):2407.
- Grubb E, Trautman H, Gandhi SK, Gennero R. A systematic literature review of global economic evaluations of rasagiline for Parkinson’s disease. Value Health. 2015;18(7):A879.
- Trautman H, Clark J, Huleatt H, Oleen-Burkey, Brewster C. Estimated costs of first-year monitoring and administration of multiple sclerosis therapies in the United States. Value Health. 2011;14(7):PND26.
- Buck PO, Trautman H, Clark J. Scales for assessing nonmotor symptom severity changes in Parkinson’s disease patients with symptom fluctuations. Int J Neurosci. 2010;120(8):523-530.
Aventine supports professional organizations for managed care pharmacy such as the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) and the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR). Helpful links can be found below for guidance and resources utilized for the development of Aventine projects:
- AMCP Format for Formulary Submissions, version 4.1
- Drug Information Association (DIA) North America
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Approved Drug Products
- FDA Approved Devices
- FDA Guidance for Industry and Review Staff: Drug and Device Manufacturer Communications with Payors, Formulary Committees, and Similar Entities